Algonquin Lake in the Hills Chamber of Commerce
Algonquin/Lake in the Hills Chamber of Commerce promotes and supports the prosperity and development of the local business community, enhancing the quality of life in our communities. A membership organization currently serving 370 local businesses ranging from nationally recognized chain stores and restaurants, to independent business owners and area civic organizations.
The Chamber is an avenue that promotes your business. Creating connections both traditionally and digitally with a variety of events and programs.
• Online Presence, Marketing & Advertising programs, Chamber Display area
• EXPO's & Trade shows, Cruise Nights, After Hour Mixers
• Chamber Publications, Hometown Guide, Email Announcements, etc.
Your business will benefit through engaging Chamber and Business Members. Working together creates a stronger business community.
• After-hours mixers, General Membership Luncheons, Networking Events, Guest Speakers
• Non-Compete Networking Groups, Women's Networking Group, Young Professionals
• Member Discount Programs, Bulk Mail permit available, use of Office Space
Advocacy brings together all sectors of the business community to create a united and powerful voice for business. The chamber educates members on these issues.
• Information that affects your business: legislative, community, trends
• Guidance from Chamber staff
• Seminars, working groups such as social media, marketing, leadership